Most attorney’s think that what their visitors are looking for on their attorney website is
- “Which college did you attend?
- “How expensive are you?”
- “What seals, certificates, and degrees have you earned”?
But what people are really looking to know is:
- “Can you perform the exact service I need”?
- “Are you approachable and easy to work with”?
- “Will you answer my phone calls if we work together”?
These are good things to keep in mind when designing a website. As you can see, what the attorney thinks is important for the client to know usually differs greatly from what the client is asking in his head. For your attorney website to be effective, your prospective client must believe that you care about their situation enough not only to do a quality job representing them, but reaching out to them and listening.